Today I am going to discuss a very popular question with you often asked me. This is, YouTube Vs. Blogging: Which option is best for you?
There are two ways to make money from YouTube and Blogging Internet and to deliver your message to people around the world. Both have their own advantages. Both fields are quite broad, i.e. already existed in millions of people worldwide. The answer to this question will be different for each person. For anyone, YouTube will be the Best option, then for anyone blogging. But how do you make sure that which option will be best for you?
For this, you have to read this article till the end. In this article, I will compare both YouTube and Blogging. In Comparison, we will first see similarities between both YouTube Vs. Blogging: Which option is best for you?, and then Tabular difference later. Keeping these things in mind, you will be able to decide for yourself what is best for you. So let’s start, with similarities (with similarities)
Similarities in YouTube Vs. Blogging: Which option is best for you?
Some similarities between YouTube and Blogging are explained below.
Both you need Original Content
Both of them move through the content. People will be able to read your articles on your blog and to watch your videos on your YouTube channel. People would like to visit blogs that have lots of useful articles and such a YouTube channel that will have many great videos.
All of you must know, whether writing articles or creating videos, both are hard and well researched. Now you see what work you can do well?
Need some small investments in both
However, both of them are free to start. You can create a free blog on Blogger, and you can also upload videos to YouTube by recording video from screen recording or mobile, etc. But if you want professionalism, then you need a self-hosted WordPress blog and for the great content on the YouTube channel, you should invest in a great camera, mic, etc.
Both of you have to learn a lot
Both things need to be the right knowledge of things. If you are going to write articles on irrelevant topics, then what are the benefits of not doing any search? Similarly, there is no use for creating irrelevant videos. So you have to learn things first by doing proper research on the Internet.
Remember one after another, the more you learn in both fields, the more you will benefit.
Both you have to do Time Devote and have to do Efforts Creating content takes a lot of time and effort too, whether it is articles or video. You need proper research and planning for great articles, which takes a lot of time and too much effort. Both things are not so easy.
Both give results in Long Term
Remember one thing, both things will take time, before you get a result, or you can start earning money from them. Nobody is overnight money making technique from them. Blogs and YouTube channels can take 6 months to 1 year to give you good results, and with some conditions:
If you have regular new content on your blog whose searches are good, keep on publishing it, with the proper SEO.
If you continue to publish quality videos, with SEO
There are good ways to earn both money and reach people
If you run a blog with full effort or run with a YouTube channel correct techniques, then you will benefit, in terms of money and by popularity.
you can also learn these articles
Differences between YouTube and Blogging
The major differences between Blogs and YouTube below are given in the tabular form
- Mostly, you have to create textual content, but if you can create images and videos then this is a benefit and you get the benefit.
- In Self-Hosted blogs, you have to pay for hosting and domain expenses.
- You also have to spend on themes, services or plugins, etc. to add great functionalities to your blog.
- You must have the technical knowledge to implement great and advanced features.
- There is a lot of options to earn money comparatively of YouTube in blogging.
- The real owner of your blog is you. You have complete control over Self-Hosted Blog.
- Advertising has many options.
- In Blogging, you can promote affiliate links in different ways. The blog is great for both global and local content. But video content has more impact on people. And people prefer listening and watching, more than reading.
- You have to create video content.
- Video hosting is free on YouTube.
- Professional Video Recording Equipment, which are optional, you have to spend money.
- You do not need to be more technical. That’s why it’s great for non-technical people.
- To make money from YouTube, options Blogging is comparatively low.
- Your channel’s real owner is Google when your channel can delete it, though it is often only in copyright strikes. Advertising’s only option is Google AdSense.
- YouTube is a great option to promote affiliate links.
- In this, you can add affiliate links above videos, comments or in the description.
- YouTube is better than blogging to promote regional content, and YouTube is a great option to influence people.
I think you can see all the differences and similarities on your own and guess which option will be best for you. One more thing that I would like to discuss here quickly… Would it be great to
have both Blogging and YouTube together?
You can do both things together too. But again, two things matter, time and efforts If you have so much time that you can do both things together and you can work hard for it, then you definitely do. Most people do not even have the time to do any of the options in both blogging or YouTube at the side of their business or job. Now it completely depends on you how much you can devote yourself to this work.
So the conclusion for the question YouTube Vs. Blogging: Which option is best for you? is the above. if you like our post please give us feedback and comment in the comment box.